Time: 2:15pm – 3:30pm
South Asians are one of the fastest growing and most affluent audiences in America and marketers are taking notice. But who is this audience and how do brands reach and engage them? And are there lessons to be learned from the vast multicultural marketing spend on African American and Hispanic American audiences? Join executives at Zenith, Starcom Mediavest, Dish Networks, ARY and the founder of The South Asian Spelling Bee as they share insights on how brands from Coca Cola to P&G to Nationwide are positioning themselves to take advantage of the market.
- Lisa Torres, President, ZOMulticultural
- Vin Bhat, Co-Founder & CEO, Saavn
- Danielle Cherry, VP, Human Experience Strategist, SMG Multicultural
- Salman Iqbal, CEO & Founder, ARY Digital Network
- Sruta Vootukuru, Director of Programming – Locals, Retransmission & International, Dish Network
- Rahul Walia, CEO & Founder, The South Asian Spelling Bee