Time: 2:15pm – 3:30pm
Women entrepreneurs have become a driving force for innovation globally – building the next generation of category leaders in technology, retail, publishing, fashion and yes, sports. This session will feature the CEOs, founders and though leaders behind some of the most successful startups in their category – from sports, technology to fashion – including discussing ideation, execution, exit and the unique advantages (and sometimes challenges) of being a female entrepreneur.
- Ruma Bose, consultant, serial entrepreneur, investor, philanthropist and author
- Shaherose Charania, CEO & Founder, Women 2.0
- Raj Girn, Founder/President/CEO, ANOKHI MEDIA
- Priya Narasimhan, CEO & Founder, Yinzcam, Inc.
- Amrita Singh, CEO & Founder, Amrita Singh Jewelery