SAMMA/ENIAC Startup Showcase
Have a Great Idea?
SAMMA is proud to announce its first ever SAMMA Startup Showcase. The Showcase will highlight the best and brightest South Asian entrepreneurs across industries such as technology, education, fashion, consumer packaged goods and services recognizing their early success and giving them a platform to meet Advisors, Investors, Customers and Partners that can help to accelerate their businesses.
- Please submit PDF presentation to email@example.com, (optional to include 3-minute video link) include name, title, company, e-mail and phone number
- Your presentation should address Market Opportunity, Customer, Offering, Business Model, Marketing & Distribution, Competitors, Barriers to Entry, Team, Financial Projections and Capital Needs.
- Five selected companies for presentation will be notified by Friday, September 20th.
- You may be contacted week of September 16th by our judges
- Deadline: September 15th
- Must be pre-Series A financing (Series Seed is acceptable)
- Can be in any industry and can be for profit or non-profit
- At least one of the founders must be South Asian
- Companies must be available to present at the Summit on Saturday, September 28th
- Nihal Mehta:Founding GM ENIAC & Internet India Fund
- Neeraj Chandra – Principle, Tiger Global
- Anu Duggal – Partner, Female Founder’s Fund
- Rohan Oza – Angel Investor