Time: 3:40pm – 4:40pm
India is one of the hottest markets for media, entertainment and marketing – across television, film, music, sports, fashion and retail. But success requires a strong dose of grit, wit and insight. Hear from industry executives on their insights and approaches to working and winning in India from bringing Cirque du Soleil and basketball to India to launching Ajay Devgan Studios, Priyanka Chopra and Irrfan Khan in the U.S. Learn from the best in the business on building a bridge from East to West, and taking West to East.
- Amol Sharma, Deputy Editor, Media & Marketing, The Wall Street Journal
- Anjula Acharia Bath, CEO & Founder, Desi Hits!
- Jai Khanna, Executive Talent Manager, Brillstein Entertainment Partners
- Bobby Sharma, SVP, Global Basketball & Strategic Initiatives, IMG
- David Taghioff, VP, Corporate Development, Creative Artists Agency